Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Living Room Fort Building

And we're back.
I decided to "archive" Amelia's blog around August 2010 (almost a year and a half ago) after I started her a Facebook Page . I thought that one replaced the other until a sleepless night lead me to read every single post on her blog. I realized what I was posting was not just for the pictures, but to tell stories.... no matter how small. I posted these photos on her Facebook page a couples days ago, but wanted to share the story..... so we're back!

Welcome to Amelia's Living Room Fort! A daily occurrence at the Mancino house :) The giant pillows on our couch, plus the ottoman plus Grandma Genevieve's afghan all go into making her own little world. Grown ups are often invited in, but can't fit..... so its mostly Amelia and her baby doll.



I told her to make a sweet face, and this is what I got....

I told her to make a sassy face, and this is what I got...... :)


Amelia took this picture of her baby

No comments: